March 22, 2014
How long has it been since you visited Fernbank Museum of Natural History?
- Never . . .
- Isn’t that just for kids?
- Doesn’t that have dinosaurs?
- What about the IMAX Theater?
- It is one of my favorite places!
Certainly Fernbank is known for its dinosaurs which adults seem to enjoy as much as children. You will be met with them at the entrance and relish the view.
Plan to spend a day of enjoyment.
- There are nine permanent exhibits to visit
- Two special temporary exhibits are offered
- IMAX currently has two selections:
- Journey to the South Pacific
You might appreciate the special which is $12 for Seniors
It is a unique adventure safe from weather where you can enjoy exhibits, see a move, shop in the museum store, and dine in the Fernbank Café.
The Fernbank Museum is located just off Ponce De Leon Avenue on Clifton Road NE in the Druid Hills area. For more information:
- Call 404-929-6300
- Visit Fernbank’s website at: http://fernbankmuseum.org/
See you at the Fernbank!
Dondra Murphy, BlueHair Tech Guest Blogger and Atlanta resident