Inside of this PDF document, you’ll find jargon-free and visually descriptive pages that shows you the basics of:
- Getting Started – starting with the fundamentals
- Adding Contacts And Getting Started With Text Messaging
- Making Calls With The iPhone
- Taking Photos And Videos
- Downloading And Managing Apps
- Exploring the Internet
- Using Email to Communicate
- Organizing Your Life (Calendar, Reminders, Notes and Clock)
This PDF document is over 200 pages in length.
It’s the perfect companion book for anyone learning how to use the iPhone, and for an adult child, grandchild or kind friend interested in helping a family member or friend learn how to use their device.
Upon payment completion, you will receive an email confirmation with the link to download the PDF document.