Inside of this PDF document, you’ll find jargon-free and visually descriptive pages that shows you the basics of:
- Getting Started: learning the fundamentals
- Adding Contacts / Sending Emails and Text Messages
- Getting on the Internet and Using FaceTime
- Downloading and Managing Apps / Using the Map App
- Taking and Sharing Photos and Videos
- Organizing with Calendar and Reminders
- Exploring the Entertainment Apps (Music, Movies and TV)
- Learning the basic SIRI commands
This book is close to 200 pages in length.
It’s the perfect companion PDF document for anyone learning how to use the iPad, and for an adult child, grandchild or kind friend interested in helping a family member or friend learn how to use their device.
Upon payment completion, you will receive an email confirmation with the link to download the PDF document.