February 5, 2013
Would you be interested in teaching technology workshops for BlueHair Technology Group? I am looking to expand my business to more locations and need instructors to help lead the workshops.
Your role will be to:
Learn the material for the workshop
- Teacher facilitation guides will be provided
- Teach the material to the students
- Distribute handouts to students
- Arrive early and set up the room
- Provide instructions to the volunteers
- Collect instructor feedback forms
Instructors need to provide their own Laptops or iPads to present the workshops
This job will pay $50 total per 1 ½ workshop
Minimum Requirements to Apply
- Previous experience training or public speaking
- Comfortable with technology – including laptops, iPads, Kindles, Smartphones, etc.
- References that can provide recommendations on the above two requirements
Additional Preferred Requirements
- Comfortable working with older adults
- Knowledgeable using PowerPoint
- Leadership skills
- Friendly and outgoing
Interested? Please send me your resume along with a paragraph explaining why you believe you are a good candidate. Additionally, include the name and number of two references that can attest to your ability to conduct training and knowledge of technology.
If you meet all of the minimum requirements – you will hear from me.
- You will need to present an actual workshop (about 15 minutes) as part of the interview process
- If you do not meet all of the minimum requirements – you will receive an email from me indicating that you do not meet the minimum requirements.
At this time, I am looking for two trainers